Friday, April 20, 2018

15: I'm Ready!

Blessed...

Here I am with a few of the *many* messages of inspiration that students
gave me today and with a clay whistle in the shape of a pig made by
one of my teacher friends. Mr. Hughes (aka @Potterybob1 on Twitter).
I cannot even begin to describe how blessed I have been in my student teaching experience. A great school, amazing teachers, supporting community, awesome students, uplifting peers, AMAZING TEACHERS... wait, did I already mention my amazing team of 3 super duper Ag teachers? I have been provided opportunities by Mrs. Seibert, Mrs. Anderson, and Mr. Werning that I never even imagined. They have pushed me, questioned me, and supported me through the last fifteen weeks. There were good times and some hard times but everything has always been about growing and preparing me for the real deal. Mrs. Seibert is quite certainly "Wonder Woman" and has taught me to stand up for yourself as a woman ag teacher, don't be afraid to be dedicated, and to make friends and have fun. As I look at my cleaned off desk and prepare to leave today I will admit that I am going to miss Manheim Central and all of the people that I have connected with in my short time here. With that being said, I am excited about what the future holds for me. I look forward to finding my spot in an agriscience program and making an impact on a school, in a community, and with more students. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment