Sunday, February 18, 2018

6: Where is the Love?


This week has me thinking a lot about a four letter word... L-O-V-E. From conversations with my family, fellow cohort members, and friends that I don't get to see as often as I'd like to great reflections that took place at the ACES conference. Here is what I found out: Love does many things. Love can uplift, recharge, connect, and succeed. I was glad to see the love spread amongst so many young people at ACES. The state officers reminded the students that a little love can go a long way and that approaching all things that we do with a sense of love will get us farther in life than if we approach with hate. Taking a focus on inclusivity in our great organization of FFA leads one back to love. I challenge you to enter your week wearing "love glasses." I challenge you to do this not only in your place of work but also with your loved ones. Tell them how you are grateful for having them be a part of your life. Refuse to take anything for granted and show love. I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. Angie, well said! To quote the Beatles: "all you need is love."

    ReplyDelete